Below is the online application for Southborough Transfer Station stickers valid through September 15, 2020. Stickers may be obtained online by filling out and submitting this online application. Once you have successfully submitted your order, you will receive an email containing an order summary. After your order has been processed, you will receive another email that your order is in the mail. If there is any issue with your information, we will contact you using the information provided.
- Stickers may not be transferred to, nor used by another resident to avoid the purchase of additional stickers.
- Stickers must be used on cars owned by the same family at the same address.
- Seniors born on or before 12/31/1954 will not be charged.
- Anyone with an unpaid fine will not be issued a Transfer Station sticker.
- Contact DPW to pay the fine.
- Online here.
- We accept VISA, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, or debit cards
- Call City Hall Systems at (508) 381-5456 if you have any questions regarding ordering stickers online or the status or your order.
- You'll receive the sticker(s) by mail in about a week.
- If you have moved to Southborough since September 15th, please buy your sticker at the DPW Office.
- Mail the completed form and a check payable to the Town of Southborough to:
- City Hall Systems, 3 Rosenfeld Drive, Hopedale, MA 01747.
- You'll receive the sticker(s) by mail in about a week. (You’ll receive a receipt via email. Keep the receipt in your car until you receive the new stickers as proof that you have paid for new stickers.)
- Mail-in form
- In person at the DPW office. Pay with check or credit card, no cash.
- Current vehicle registration or utility bill with a Southborough address
- Address: DPW 147 Cordaville Rd, Southborough
- Hours: Monday - Friday. 7:30am - 4:00pm
- All Access Stickers allow residents to use all areas of the Transfer Station.
| Terms & Conditions
Security & Privacy