Below is the online application for Southborough Transfer Station stickers valid through September 15, 2019. Stickers may be obtained online by filling out and submitting this online application. Once you have successfully submitted your order, you will receive an email containing an order summary. After your order has been processed, you will receive another email that your order is in the mail. If there is any issue with your information, we will contact you using the information provided.
- Residents must be listed on the Town Census.
- If you are a new resident and you are not listed on the census, you must come to the Clerk's office to complete a census form and to purchase your sticker. You cannot use the online or mail-in options.
- Stickers may not be transferred to, nor used by another resident to avoid the purchase of additional stickers.
- Stickers must be used on cars owned by the same family at the same address.
- Seniors born on or before 12/31/1954 will not be charged for the first 2 stickers.
- Anyone with an unpaid fine will not be issued a Transfer Station sticker.
- Contact DPW to pay the fine.
- Online here. (No extra fee to use your credit card!)
- We accept VISA, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, or debit cards
- Call City Hall Systems at (508) 381-5456 if you have any questions regarding ordering stickers online or the status or your order.
- You'll receive the sticker(s) by mail in about a week.
- If you have moved to Southborough since September 15th, please buy your sticker at the Clerk’s Office.
- Mail the completed form and a check payable to the Town of Southborough to:
- City Hall Systems, 3 Rosenfeld Drive, Hopedale, MA 01747.
- You'll receive the sticker(s) by mail in about a week. (You’ll receive a receipt via email. Keep the receipt in your car until you receive the new stickers as proof that you have paid for new stickers.)
- Mail-in form
- In person at the Town Clerk’s office. Pay with cash, check or credit card – no extra fee.
- You do NOT need to bring any paperwork!
- Address: Town Clerk, 17 Common Street Southborough, MA 01772
- Hours: Mon., Wed., Thurs. 8am – 5pm, Tues. 8am – 7pm, Fri. 8am - noon
- All Access Stickers allow residents to use all areas of the Transfer Station.
- Recycle Only Stickers allow use of the entire Transfer Station EXCEPT the Refuse Hopper.
|After September 15|
|3rd sticker fee||$0||$25|
| Terms & Conditions
Security & Privacy